darkroom: "the ocean is art" (print)
Buyers note: ONLY 20 AVAILABLE
I believe that the ocean is art and I love to approach photography also as an art form. It's more than a hobby or a profession. I love to push boundaries, experiment and hopefully create something unique & worth sharing along the way.
I guess this image is a bit of a nod to the old way photographers worked. In the "darkroom" a long, unseen process took place. Now, in the digital age - where we expect fast food and quick replies - we forget the rule we see in nature and real artists alike. That good things take good time.
I hope we never lose the art of the unseen. The willingness to go unnoticed or even to fail. I hope this artwork inspires you and anyone else who sees it in your home, work or living space.
This artwork is a print of the original hand lettered darkroom: "the ocean is art". Each print is signed by Ryan & numbered (out of 20).
Printed with archival, pigment ink on Acid Free - 310gsm Rag Paper. Size: A4 (210x297mm, 8.27×11.69 inches)
Same-day fulfilment. Carefully wrapped in our custom tissue paper - packed & shipped flat in a durable cardboard mailer. All Prices in USD. Express shipping available worldwide.
Are you gifting this to someone? Let me know in the notes if you'd like me to add a special message on the back of the print - and also let me know if you'd like me to leave out any pricing info :)
The Ryan Pernofski Store was created to bring the ocean into your home, work & living spaces (not literally of course—that would destroy your house with flood damage). Each print, frame, book & product was designed to inspire you, to be the perfect gift for a friend or loved one and to be that perfect addition to any room; bringing life & colour into your everyday.
The entire range of products from the phone cases to the custom frames are beautifully designed, modern, homely, durable, high quality and are sure to be loved by you as by all our customers—which I call the Pernofamily. Haha I just made that up. Anyway, if you have any questions please reach out at email@example.com or checkout with confidence and your order will be on it's way and in your hands very soon. Which brings me to my next point…
• We have multiple fulfilment locations. Your product will be shipped out of the closest warehouse to you, to ensure safest & fastest delivery.
• In-stock items such as Books, Hanging Frames, Tapestries & other Non pre-order items, will ship out the same business day if ordered before 3pm local time.
• Custom print orders, Hanging frames & tapestries are hand-signed & shipped from the Australian HQ :)
• Like a good burger, some items such as the traditional glass frames, the phones cases and custom prints are made fresh to order so will take between 1-10 days before they are ready to ship.
• You will be sent tracking via email the moment your item has shipped.
• Shipping times vary depending on your location. Though, a general time of 3-10 business days allows most products to get around the world :) Worldwide Express Shipping is available at checkout. Need it really soon? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org straight after you have ordered to arrange super-fast worldwide courier delivery at extra cost (speeds as fast as 1 day).
Returns / Exchanges:
Stock items can be returned within 10 days of delivery. Though, of course must be in the same condition as delivered. Custom print & frame orders cannot be returned as they are made to order and are not part of our general stock - so we wouldn't be able to re-sell.
For further information go to the Shipping page