Through the Størm
THRØUGH THE STORM was a photo taken on one of the most incredible afternoons in the ocean. There was a huge stormfront on display as a brand new swell started rolling in, all at the same time as the sun began to set.
I love the moments in the sea (and life) when you feel small—but not in a degrading way. When your eyes are off yourself — and when there's a mixture of fear and awe. Maybe it's those moments when we have a proper perspective. When we take our eyes off ourselves. I felt like I was in a huge painting. And I'm glad to be able to share this moment with you to bring into your home, work or living space as a limited edition print.
EDITION OF 10. Signed & numbered fine art prints by Ryan Pernofski.
VERIFIED OWNERS LIST:
Print 1/10 owned by Hyejin C.
Print 2/10 owned by Sara G.
Print 3/10 owned by Leanne H.
Print 4/10 owned by Shelby M.
Print 5/10 owned by Jane N.
Print 6/10 owned by__________
Printed with archival, pigment inks on Fine Art, Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm (absolutely beautiful paper). Size: A2 (594mm x 420mm, 16.5x23.4").
Same-day fulfilment. Carefully wrapped in custom tissue paper, rolled & shipped in a sturdy tube. Express shipping available worldwide. All Prices in USD.
Are you gifting this to someone? Let me know in the notes if you'd like me to add a special message on the back of the print - and also let me know if you'd like me to leave out any pricing info :)
Like a fine wine is paired with an appropriate meal… I like to pair my images with a recommended song. Abandoned by AK I think matches the vibe perfectly…
Like this photo on Instagram:
The Ryan Pernofski Store was created to bring the ocean into your home, work & living spaces (not literally of course—that would destroy your house with flood damage). Each print, frame, book & product was designed to inspire you, to be the perfect gift for a friend or loved one and to be that perfect addition to any room; bringing life & colour into your everyday.
The entire range of products from the phone cases to the custom frames are beautifully designed, modern, homely, durable, high quality and are sure to be loved by you as by all our customers—which I call the Pernofamily. Haha I just made that up. Anyway, if you have any questions please reach out at email@example.com or checkout with confidence and your order will be on it's way and in your hands very soon. Which brings me to my next point…
• We have multiple fulfilment locations. Your product will be shipped out of the closest warehouse to you, to ensure safest & fastest delivery.
• In-stock items such as Books, Hanging Frames, Tapestries & other Non pre-order items, will ship out the same business day if ordered before 3pm local time.
• Custom print orders, Hanging frames & tapestries are hand-signed & shipped from the Australian HQ :)
• Like a good burger, some items such as the traditional glass frames, the phones cases and custom prints are made fresh to order so will take between 1-10 days before they are ready to ship.
• You will be sent tracking via email the moment your item has shipped.
• Shipping times vary depending on your location. Though, a general time of 3-10 business days allows most products to get around the world :) Worldwide Express Shipping is available at checkout. Need it really soon? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org straight after you have ordered to arrange super-fast worldwide courier delivery at extra cost (speeds as fast as 1 day).
Returns / Exchanges:
Stock items can be returned within 10 days of delivery. Though, of course must be in the same condition as delivered. Custom print & frame orders cannot be returned as they are made to order and are not part of our general stock - so we wouldn't be able to re-sell.
For further information go to the Shipping page