This is honestly one of the most incredible sunsets I have ever witnessed. It kind of felt like I was in heaven - the clouds were especially luminous, though not with harsh tones - they were glowing neon with soft pink and peach pastels. Bring this natural work of art into your home.
LIMITED EDITION. AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND ONLY.
All metallic prints will be signed, numbered & allocated a unique serial code to verify & protect your limited edition piece.
Size: 22.8 x 33.9 Inches
(A1, 580mm x 861mm)
About the metallic print:
This image is printed on a premium media with a unique metallic pearl finish. A truly remarkable paper with exceptional image clarity, making the waves almost feel 3D—the colors & the metallic paper will make this print a real feature piece in your home.
Sourced from sustainable forests and has received the Nordic Swan Award; the most demanding ecological mark in international paper.
• Each print is printed, signed & numbered personally by Ryan Pernofski in his studio.
• All prints are limited edition and once sold out will be unavailable.
• Each print will come with an Authenticity Certificate to authenticate your original piece.
• Framed prints are carefully packed and come ready to hang. Framed by Ryan Pernofski in Oak, White or Black wood.
• Unframed prints come signed & carefully rolled in a sturdy corrugate tube.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Free Shipping in USA over $150
• Fast Shipping available worldwide
• Due to the large catalogue of artworks in my store and to preserve each limited edition piece — I am currently unable to accept any "change of mind" returns. In the case of a damaged item please email firstname.lastname@example.org