Ocean lava for the ocean lover. There is so many details in this image. It's one of those shots you can stare at for a long time, finding new little curves and lines in the wave. Shot backlit early in the morning it was already naturally glowing, with radiant color and light. As this is printed on metallic paper - it really brings this moment to life. I'd describe this image as energetic & arty.
LIMITED EDITION. AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND ONLY.
All metallic prints in this collection will be signed, numbered & allocated a unique serial code to verify & protect your limited edition piece.
Size: 22.8 x 33.9 Inches
(A1, 580mm x 861mm)
About the metallic print:
This image is printed on a premium media with a unique metallic pearl finish. A truly remarkable paper with exceptional image clarity, making the waves almost feel 3D—the colors & the metallic paper will make this print a real feature piece in your home.
Sourced from sustainable forests and has received the Nordic Swan Award; the most demanding ecological mark in international paper.
The Ryan Pernofski Store was created to bring the ocean into your home, work & living spaces (not literally of course—that would destroy your house with flood damage). Each print, frame, book & product was designed to inspire you, to be the perfect gift for a friend or loved one and to be that perfect addition to any room; bringing life & colour into your everyday.
The entire range of products from the phone cases to the custom frames are beautifully designed, modern, homely, durable, high quality and are sure to be loved by you as by all our customers—which I call the Pernofamily. Haha I just made that up. Anyway, if you have any questions please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or checkout with confidence and your order will be on it's way and in your hands very soon. Which brings me to my next point…
• We have multiple fulfilment locations. Your product will be shipped out of the closest warehouse to you, to ensure safest & fastest delivery.
• Tapestries are released in limited time drops. A set of designs will be released and then the bulk product will go into production after the sale ends. We don't want any waste, so we only produce the tapestries according to orders. So if you would like a particular design in a release make sure that you order it before the drop ends, as we may never produce your desired tapestry again.
• In-stock items such as Books, & other non pre-order products, will usually ship out the same business day if ordered before 3pm local time.
• Custom print orders, Hanging frames & tapestries are hand-signed & shipped from the Australian HQ and will take a few days to ship.
• Like a good burger, some items such as the traditional glass frames, and some custom prints are made fresh to order and can take a little longer. So will take between 1-10 days before they are ready to ship. Please email us if your order is urgent and we can see what we can do for you!
• You will be sent tracking via email the moment your item has shipped.
• Shipping times vary depending on your location. Though, a general time of 3-10 business days allows most products to get around the world :) Worldwide Express Shipping is available at checkout. Need it really soon? Please email email@example.com straight after you have ordered to arrange super-fast worldwide courier delivery at extra cost (speeds as fast as 1 day).
Returns / Exchanges:
Stock items can be returned within 10 days of delivery. Though, of course must be in the same condition as delivered. Custom print & frame orders cannot be returned as they are made to your order and are not part of our general stock - so we wouldn't be able to re-sell.
For further information go to the Shipping page